Understanding the Importance of Father's Rights
Stressful legal proceedings can make a difficult situation, worse. At Kenny Leigh & Associates, we make it our business to advise clients of their legal rights and options with the goal of completing the process as efficiently and fairly as possible. Clients can expect the lawyers of Kenny Leigh & Associates to be courteous, responsive, and effective. Count on us to communicate quickly and professionally.
Kenny Leigh & Associates is ready today to help with whatever your family law concerns might be. Please contact (386) 333-6169 today to learn more. Kenny Leigh & Associates practices in all of Daytona and Ormond Beach including our offices in Jacksonville, Fleming Island, Gainesville, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Ft. Walton Beach, Pensacola, and Ft. Lauderdale.
Kenny Leigh & Associates Represents:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Family Law
- Father's Rights
- Hidden Assets
- Legal Separation
- Post nuptial & Prenuptial Agreements
- Protective Orders
- Annual three-day seminar in Orlando: A certification course to ensure every attorney is current on the latest legal decisions and trends specific to family and marital law.
- Annual in-house seminar: Focusing on important legal issues affecting men in the area of family law, and ensuring consistent quality client care as well as staying up to date with our client management software.
- Quarterly seminar: All Junior associates, paralegals and discovery assistants attend an in-house seminar for updates on recent changes in the laws, rules and procedures to ensure complete compliance with family law discovery obligations and knowledge to help our clients with even the most complicated matters. In addition our paralegals attend several private seminars throughout the year.
- Attorneys are required to read a monthly subscription from Lexis Nexis that provides our firm with all of the latest laws affecting family law in Florida.
Kenny Leigh, CEO